Wet Dog Food Recipes

Merrick, the #1 brand of wet dog food in the pet specialty channel, has become known for crafting drool worthy wet recipes for pets. We are proud of our innovative line of nutritious and delicious wet recipes that include a variety of flavors and textures. Our Grain Free recipes are high in protein and the all-natural ingredients are perfect for dogs with food sensitivities. Limited Ingredient Recipes keep it simple while still providing complete and balanced nutrition. Looking for an ancestral diet with sensational recipes? Backcountry is perfect for you. Merrick offers an assortment of ingredients to accommodate all of your dog’s dietary and nutritional needs.

Learn more about all of our wet recipes below.

Grain Free Recipes

Merrick’s Grain Free recipes provide your dog with healthy ingredients for the best possible nutrition. Cooked with locally sourced ingredients, these recipes deliver high-quality grain free nutrition perfect for any pet. With a variety of flavors and proteins, you’re sure to find the right recipe for your pup. See the Recipes.

Learn why soft bones are safe in our Merrick canned dog food.

Watch the video
Play

Grain Free Slow-Cooked BBQ

Introducing four new paw-licking Slow Cooked BBQ recipes. Each complete and balanced recipe is inspired by a region or city that has become famous for a signature BBQ flavor. These tasty, new recipes start with real protein ranging from beef, pork or chicken as the first ingredient. Paired with slow-cooked whole vegetables these delicious recipes offer premium taste and optimal nutrition.  See the Recipes.

Learn more about Slow-Cooked BBQ.

Grain Free 96%

Merrick’s Grain-Free 96% Recipes provide quality protein, healthy fats, and all the vitamins and minerals needed for complete nutrition. These recipes are 96% real meat and the other 4% is made with wholesome ingredients, plus vitamins and minerals for your dog’s best health. See the Recipes.

Grain Free Chunky

These recipes feature delectable chunks of real beef or chicken in a savory gravy, along with a variety of farm-fresh vegetables like carrots, peas, and more. These all-natural, grain-free recipes are easy to digest and ideal for dogs with allergies or other food sensitivities. Like all of Merrick’s high-quality foods, these chunky recipes contain no corn, wheat, or soy for a mouth-watering meal they’re sure to love. See the Recipes.

Grain Free Lil’ Plates

Merrick’s Grain Free Lil’ Plates cater to the big appetites of small pups. All recipes start with real deboned meat, fish or poultry as the first ingredient for a high-protein meal, and include farm-fresh fruits and vegetables like apples, sweet potatoes, blueberries, peas, and more. These recipes deliver high-quality grain-free nutrition for a wholesome and balanced diet, conveniently sized in single-serving easy-open trays for small breed dogs. See the Recipes.

Limited Ingredient Diet

Our Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet recipes are specially formulated with a limited number of carefully selected ingredients to provide complete and balanced nutrition for your dog with food sensitivities. Our limited ingredient recipes keep it simple with a single source of animal protein and easily digestible carbohydrates, without grains, corn or gluten ingredients. See the Recipes.

Backcountry

Your carnivorous canine will go wild for Merrick Backcountry dog food recipes. These sensational recipes offer an irresistible taste variety with a blend of exotic proteins in a hearty meat gravy along with vegetables. Feed your best friend an ancestral diet the way nature intended. Like all of Merrick’s high-quality foods, these recipes are grain free and contain no corn, wheat, or soy. See the Recipes.